Old 26-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Mike Lyle

Stan The Man wrote:
In article , Mike Lyle
wrote:

[...]
I wonder if it might be all right to leave the hose extended all

the
time, and just move it about a bit when necessary. A black one, if
you can get it, wouldn't be unsightly in most gardens once it had
lost any shine. (I always think black is the best camouflage

colour
among vegetation, and can't begin to understand why nearly
everything's coloured green, which shows up like a sore thumb.)

I would never advise anyone - especially anyone frail - to leave a
hose out after use. Too easy to trip over - it has to come into the
open at some point to attach to the tap. Better to at least
disconnect the tap end and hide it out of harm's way.

Sound, Stan: I hadn't thought of that.

--
Mike.