Old 26-04-2005, 06:57 PM
lauryc lauryc is offline
Registered User

Location: U.K. South-west coast
Question

[quote='[H]omer']Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

Damn you, Homer, you beat me to it! That's exactly what it is. I wanted to
show off and look all knowledgeable for once! ;o)

Oh well; next time.

Sorry to jump in but here is your "next time".

I browsed through the beetle gallery link and couldn't find the one that seems to be common in my garden.
It has a broad, flat bright green body and long red legs.. about half to three quarters of an inch long.
I find them all over and don't know whether I should be squishing them or not.

Any help appreciated.
Ta
Laury