Old 26-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Why do we always get this type of postings from webtvers?

Would certainly hope your daughter is a female.

You should turn off the freaking TV, get off your lazy butt and take the
bitch for a walk at least twice a day.

If your daughter is the one urinating in the yard, potty training is way
overdue.

Who told you that urine is acidic?

Then you put the lime in the coconut and mix them both together. Drink them
up and then you'll feel better.

"Frank Solis" wrote in message
Am temporarily keeping our daughters dog which is a female. Naturally,
it urinates at random spots on the lawn, leaving brown circles. I've
been sprinkling lime on the spots hoping to counter the acid of the
urine. What advice do you experienced grass growers have for me?
Please don't say get rid of the dog. I've already thought of that.

Frank