Old 26-04-2005, 06:30 PM
lgb

In article ,
says...
They work, but not convenient. Apply a 10 foot band around the area
you wish to protect after every rain. An electric and/or chicken-wire
fence works well, and less expensive in the long run.

I use pepper spray on flower gardens, and a couple of applications early
in the year train them to not eat the flowers. In the veggie garden
I've put 2' fences around the raised beds and they work fine.

I've had to add netting across the tops to keep the quail from declaring
it a prime dust bath area :-).

And the ultimate rabbit repellent is a pellet gun. Most learn from a
couple of light stings, but I've had to actually kill a couple of the
really persistent ones.