Old 26-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Magwitch

Sacha muttered:

No, precisely, we didn't *know* that or indeed any answer, at the time but
that didn't stop the patronising "superior" rudeness Judith's innocent query
was subject to.

You did the same by telling *‹telling‹* (remember?) me, most rudely, that my
10 years of experience of clinical bacterial resistance was inferior to that
of a hospital administrator...

And ask yourself WHY so many people no longer post here.
WHY we have lost entirely, or almost entirely, some immensely valuable and
knowledgeable people. The way Judith was treated is certainly the reason
for some of them, I know for a fact.

People don't post because certain people like to think they are a
newsgroup's queen bees and resent hearing any other point of view than their
own.