Old 26-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Sacha

On 26/4/05 15:14, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

Sacha muttered:

No, precisely, we didn't *know* that or indeed any answer, at the time but
that didn't stop the patronising "superior" rudeness Judith's innocent query
was subject to.

You did the same by telling *‹telling‹* (remember?) me, most rudely, that my
10 years of experience of clinical bacterial resistance was inferior to that
of a hospital administrator...

No, I did not. But certainly one can see that your amour propre has been
severely dented by my failure to curtsey to it.

And ask yourself WHY so many people no longer post here.
WHY we have lost entirely, or almost entirely, some immensely valuable and
knowledgeable people. The way Judith was treated is certainly the reason
for some of them, I know for a fact.

People don't post because certain people like to think they are a
newsgroup's queen bees and resent hearing any other point of view than their
own.

The people I am thinking of don't post here because of people like yourself
who consider that you are so superior. You appear to believe that rudeness
and sarcasm are an acceptable way to communicate said superiority to the
rest of us unfortunate enough to read your words of wisdom. You are rude
and unacceptably so, IMO. And like Judith, I've had enough of you. You can
chunter on to yourself about how wonderful you are after 10 years messing
around with germs.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk