Old 26-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Nate

Default Good deal on seeds

From one gardener to another. I found a really good deal on some seeds and I am sharing the good fortune.
I have an assortment of vegetable and flower seeds.
You can choose from 10 packs of flower seeds or 10 packs of vegetable seeds.
The vegetable seeds include: Kale, Mustard, Collards, Yellow squash, Cantaloupe, Okra, Cabbage, Peas, Radish, Sweet corn, Beet, Bell pepper, Carrot, Lettuce,(different varieties), Grean beans, Squash (black beauty),and Pumpkin.
The flower seeds include: cosmos, zinnia, sweet pea, marigold,and alyssum
Ten packs are $1.50 plus $1.60 s&h. Thats only $3.10 or 31cents a pack, delivered to your mailbox.

You can purchase them from my E-bay listings or contact me directly. .