Old 26-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Salty Thumb

"junkyardcat" wrote in
:

Has anyone ever used Animal Repellent Spray in your garden to ward off
the rabbits? Did it work? The cat keeps most of the rabbits out of
my garden, but she can't stay awake 24 hours a day 7 days a week
guarding it, LOL! We saw at least one rabbit in the garden yesterday
evening. I'm thinking about buying some of that spray and see how it
works, unless ya'll have any better remedies....and don't say shoot
the rabbits, because I would NEVER do that....

Thanks for any help...
Angie in the Boonies of East Texas

Mix your own repel spray by combining water, hot pepper flakes, garlic, a
couple of drops of soap and maybe I forgot something. You're supposed to
put in a jug and then let it sit in the sun for a while. Then strain and
spray on your plants. You can call it your hare removal tonic. Har har.
Kidding about the name, but seemed to work for me.