Old 27-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Magwitch

Sacha muttered:

The people I am thinking of don't post here because of people like yourself
who consider that you are so superior. You appear to believe that rudeness
and sarcasm are an acceptable way to communicate said superiority to the
rest of us unfortunate enough to read your words of wisdom. You are rude
and unacceptably so, IMO. And like Judith, I've had enough of you. You can
chunter on to yourself about how wonderful you are after 10 years messing
around with germs.

Eh? I merely pointed out that there are more dangerous things in this world
than fox or hedghog shit on the lawn ‹ get a grip on yourself dear.