Old 27-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Magwitch

Janet Baraclough muttered:

IOW, Magwitch had no clue what pooh she was talking about, no idea
what degree of mess Judith was describing, just grabbed the wrong
results and jumped to the wrong conclusion. If that illustrates her
level of science research, no wonder she don't know shit.

We have lots of foxes and their shit around here, (most of which is about
10‹15 mm diameter and has a greyish look). The OP described 'hers' as being
'pencil sized' (about 5 mm?) she then speculated that it must be hedgehog
shit and "how could she move them on..."

Hedgehogs are useful creatures in any garden and (apart from their fleas)
pose no risk to human health in any way.

I was merely pointing out that as it transpires she is a hospital
administrator, *she* personally poses a greater infection risk to her
grandchild than any hedgehog family or fox passing through her garden, as
she is working in an environment where possibly MDR strains of bacteria are
rife.

I'm quite perplexed by the disproportionate hysteria and aggression
displayed by JB and Sacha really and think I'm owed an apology from both of
them.