Old 27-04-2005, 02:29 PM
js1

On 2005-04-27, Dick wrote:
When one of my tanks had Black Hair Algae, I found live bearers such
as Platties and Mollies would eat the new growth. I pulled and
cleaned all the longer growth. I can't say their efforts alone would
keep the new growth under control because I added 9 Siamese Algae
Eaters, but the live bearers definitely were eating algae and they are
among the first to go after algae pellets.

My dwarf pencilfish will nip at new algae growth...