Old 27-04-2005, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the ideas.

I'm afraid there is too much for transplanting.

The rubber gloves in the Roundup is a great idea. I had heard of a
paint brush in Roundup, but this sounds much easier.

Some herbicides generally don't work on moss sort of, as they are
designed for plants with roots that grow differently than moss (which
has rhizoids instead of roots). However, all herbicides will damage
the moss if not kill it. And for my particular moss, I sprayed a
non-essential area with Roundup and it died.

Paraquat was used by Mexico to eradicate marijuana fields a number of
years ago. I recall the U.S. helped fund the effort, which caused
controversy due to the harmful effects of paraquat. Of course, we can
never win the so-called "War on Drugs" and should stop wasting
taxpayers' money and open real drug stores with federal taxes to earn
the government money, accompanied by strict laws similar to DUI laws,
only harsher (like DUI laws should be). But that's a discussion for
another news group.