Old 27-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Sacha

On 27/4/05 10:09, in article , "Magwitch"
wrote:

Janet Baraclough muttered:

Which Sacha quoted in the post in which Judiths profession was first
mentioned. IOW, you claimed that the child was at greater risk from
hospital germs than from toxocara, * before* you were told her job.

So a good guess! Actually before that I was commenting on the mental health
risk aspects of being cared for by someone who thinks hedgehogs are
dangerous.

Some "researcher". You can't get the simplest sequence of information
in the right order, or interpret it correctly.

And I and several other posters have grown very tired of you displaying your
BPD with your tedious point scoring and hectoring posts. No one is
listening... we have all gone away.

And now we get mental diagnoses via Internet. Disgraceful.
It is utterly shameful that you describe yourself as some sort of health
professional - which I now most seriously doubt - but are unable to read and
comprehend a sentence. Nowhere did anyone, including Judith, suggest
hedgehogs were dangerous - absolutely nobody, nowhere. You just can't read
what is written, can you?

And to compound that, you accuse Judith of endangering the mental health of
her very small grandson and Janet of having BPD. The person with a problem
here is you, it would seem to me and I don't need some spurious medical
training to see it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk