Old 27-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Derek Turner

BAC wrote:

Temporarily!......

I hope you soon come up with an effective solution :-)

I have a very effective 12-bore 'solution' - I'm not allowed to use it!

rant
These bloody townies wander around in fluorescent anoraks with their
dogs and chattering nineteen to the dozen and so never see a badger and
think they are 'rare'. We're overrun with the bloody things, they eat
our livestock, infect our cattle with TB, undermine our fields so we
break the axles on our machinery and yet the little *******s are still
protected. In the 'good old days' the Church of England used to pay a
bounty for every dead brock. Now we're all more 'enlightened'. Spit.
/rant