Old 27-04-2005, 01:45 PM
mike. buckley

Default Plant ID req.

I don't have a pic but I'll try and describe it as best I can (I need to
know when to prune).

It flowers like a rose, pink rose like flowers, multiple buds from the
end of each stem, the flowers also have yellow stamen. It grows like a
small tree, with a single trunk and bushy at the top and it's about 6'
tall (I have a smaller plant, also at the same height, just less bushy
and not so thick a trunk). It's flowering now (madly). The leaves are
quite thick, smooth, dark green, uniform in colour and about 2 inches in
length, shaped kind of like the end of a teaspoon.

Anybody help? I wish I'd pruned it last year as it's now dropping the
dead flowers into the pond faster than I can clear them, and I can't
reach half the plant anyway.

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2