Old 27-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Derek Turner" somewhat@odds wrote in message
BAC wrote:

Temporarily!......

I hope you soon come up with an effective solution :-)

I have a very effective 12-bore 'solution' - I'm not allowed to use it!

rant
These bloody townies

I like badgers, and I live in the country.

wander around in fluorescent anoraks with their dogs and chattering
nineteen to the dozen and so never see a badger and think they are 'rare'.
We're overrun with the bloody things, they eat our livestock, infect our
cattle with TB,

Unproven, as is the counter hypothesis that bovine TB in badgers is actually
caught from cattle. More and better research is needed before a species is
wiped out.

undermine our fields so we break the axles on our machinery

Nonsense. Badgers do not make their sets in open fields. Their usual habitat
is in woodland, and under tree roots. The closes they might get to a field
is the hedgerow.

and yet the little *******s are still protected. In the 'good old days' the
Church of England used to pay a bounty for every dead brock. Now we're all
more 'enlightened'. Spit.

/rant

In the 'Good Old Days' the Church of England used to burn 'witches' too.
Does that indicate greater enlightenment then?

anti-rant