Old 28-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Nefari Nefari is offline
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Morgan
my grandson will be 5 in a few weeks time and he is to have a piece of
garden to work and hopefully learn how to grow things :-) I think that a
good birthday gift would be gardening tools, can anyone recommend a good
make that would be suitable for this young man.

kate
Hi, have just joined this forum. I am happy to be answering your question as not much experience in the other ones.

My son is getting on for 3 years now and is always using his plastic tools that were bought for him from ELC, but they also do miniature 'real' tools for older children. This is the only place i have seen them in. Also they have got sets of grow your own strawberrys.