Old 27-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/4/05 20:52, in article ,
"Duncan Heenan" wrote:

"Bilbo Baggins" wrote in message
I am currently working on a project at work which involves the
construction
of a small village square. The area isn't very large (approximately 25m
25m) but I need to put a tree in the centre. I want a semi-mature
specimen
which will make a nice centrepiece but it has to be something fastigious
as
there are flats around the square and I don't want to take away too much
of
their natural light.

Something which will grow fairly tall (up to, say, 8 metres) with a
maximum
total spread of , say, 5 metres would be ideal. Better still would be
something evergreen but I suppose this is asking too much.

I would really appreciate your thoughts.

KW

Go Victorian. Plant a Monkeypuzzle Tree! Unusual, evergreen and virtually
vandal proof.

And UGLY!! ;-(
--
Sacha