Old 28-04-2005, 10:28 AM
bigboard

Chris wrote:

In article , bigboard
writes
Chris wrote:

How to eat rhubarb raw
-----------------------------------
1. Enthusiastically chop the rhubarb into one inch chunks.
2. Deliberately fit the chopping blade to your word processor - I mean
food processor grin.
3. Casually pour in the rhubarb chunks, together with sultanas, brown
sugar, and evaporated milk ... and possibly a bit of muesli.
4. Confidently press button.
5. Delight in guessing what to do next!

Put the lid on the food processor and then hose down the kitchen?

Thanks for confirming that my article actually appeared on this
newsgroup.
BTW - it actually tastes quite good!

I'm sure it does! I'm a big fan of rhubarb, but I only planted a crown this
year, so I'll have to wait until next.

--
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you
really make them think they'll hate you.