Old 28-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Steve Calvin

Sylvan Butler wrote:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:55:07 GMT, wrote:

Thanks...I'll go the extra yard and make 3 mixes.
I also didn't know you were supposed to dispose of old (as in last
year's) mixes. I just learned that from my Mantis manual.

Use stabil.

Especially if you won't be using the fuel very quickly.

sdb

Yup. I use stabil all year in my mower, snowblower, weedwacker, tiller,
and chain saw. When I put them into storage for a season, I make sure
that the tank is completely full. I used to do the same thing (except
constantly using Stabil) with my Corvette's and motorcycles and have
never had a problem with any of them. (Well, that was caused by the gas
anyhow. ;-) )

--
Steve