Old 28-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Tim Challenger

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:36:24 +0000, Emm18 wrote:

Where is the best place to put my bird boxes in my garden?.

It depends on what sort of birds you want to attract, and what type of nest
boxes you have. Anyway, in a relatively undisturbed part.

I've got one about 7 feet up in a tree right by the veggie patch and the
children's swing - blue tits like that one. Another - open fronted - is up
under the east facing eaves of the house and we had spotted flycatchers
last year. Wherever, you want to put them so cats can't easily get to them.

--
Tim C.