Old 29-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Steveo

"Me" wrote:
Pellet gun?

"Ed Lockett" wrote in message
I live in a Seattle neighborhood with a large squirrel population. In
the Fall, they dig up and eat many Tulip bulbs. Same problem with
Summer flowering bulbs. Strangely, they seem to leave daffodils
undisturbed.

I was once told of a simple, household product that repelled them
without killing them. I've forgotten what it was. Can anyone help.

Or, is there a commercial squirrel repellant?

Thanks,

Ed Lockett

"Me" wrote:
Pellet gun?

Look out for the neighbors windows, and learn to make squirrel gravy.

Seriously tho, the only thing I can think of would be an oder deterrent
such as moth ball flakes, rabbit and squirrel repellent (which is moth
ball flakes)or sometimes dried blood powder will buy you enough time
to let your bulbs complete their cycle.