Old 27-04-2005, 11:17 PM
extincted

Homemade bacon for fruit trees (young) in autumn - rub the young branches,
and possible atack spots, and they won't touch it for a whole winter- this
is used here by old folk (hilly place). I saw foot steps of rabbits in a
snow around fruit trees and if they find the one which is not covered, it's
history. At least here rabbits respect this, but for vegetable garden - we
don't have this kind of problems. Usually who has dogs, has no problems.
"junkyardcat" wrote in message
Has anyone ever used Animal Repellent Spray in your garden to ward off the
rabbits? Did it work? The cat keeps most of the rabbits out of my

garden,
but she can't stay awake 24 hours a day 7 days a week guarding it, LOL! We
saw at least one rabbit in the garden yesterday evening. I'm thinking

about
buying some of that spray and see how it works, unless ya'll have any

better
remedies....and don't say shoot the rabbits, because I would NEVER do
that....

Thanks for any help...
Angie in the Boonies of East Texas