Old 29-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Frank E. Lockett

What about an MK 37 - My dad once shot a rat that had come into the
house via hose connection to Washer. He blew a hole through the water line,
sewer line, the floor, and pulverized the rat - all of which flowed onto the
kitchen floor.
"Me" wrote in message
Pellet gun?

"Ed Lockett" wrote in message
I live in a Seattle neighborhood with a large squirrel population. In
the
Fall, they dig up and eat many Tulip bulbs. Same problem with Summer
flowering bulbs. Strangely, they seem to leave daffodils undisturbed.

I was once told of a simple, household product that repelled them without
killing them. I've forgotten what it was. Can anyone help.

Or, is there a commercial squirrel repellant?

Thanks,

Ed Lockett