Old 29-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article . com,
"Deep Thought" writes:

| When I say small, I mean about 10 feet long and 7 feet tall. I cant be
| arsed with shears

No, I am proposing that you use them to trim the hedge :-)

If you actually work out how much time and effort you will spend
(forget the money, and the storage space, where manual tools win),
you will often find that manual tools are often faster and easier.

Also, I got rid of my electric hedge clipper because I was not
strong enough in the arms to use it safely, and it was tiring me
so badly - I keep my shears, because using them safely needs less
effort and they are less tiring.

But it is amazing how few people are rational about such things.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.