Old 29-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Frank Logullo

Default Lawnboy running eratically

Silverstone Lawnboy engine cycles up and down. Still cutting OK but it is
annoying and probably headed for the shop. Googling suggested adjusting nut
on carburetor but I can't find one. It's been in the shop before (about a
month before end of last season). Mower is 5 years old and used ~2 hr/week
in cutting season. I do all the suggested maintenance but they tell you
nothing about inner workings. When tuned, the damned thing uses gas like
crazy but when it settles down, gas usage goes way down which makes me think
there is some simple bottleneck/adjustment to carburetor. Any suggestions
would be welcome.
Frank