Old 30-04-2005, 12:45 AM

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:00:32 -0400, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Another 2 cents' worth: For folks who get infected with the "passion,"
orchids are wonderful because there is indeed always more one can learn
about them. But for those who just want pretty flowers on easy-to-grow
plants, we were able to boil down our "culture sheet" for all 5 of the major
tribes that we carry [Catts, Dens, Phals, and Vandas] to a one-page
sheet --granted, it is double-sided, but still G -- and if you are only
doing Phals, you only need to read 1/5 of it. So far, we have good reported
success from those following those relatively short directions. If you
email me directly, I'll send you one [can you accept WordPerfect docs?]
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Hi Kenni,

Well if you feel like e-mailing the sheet without making a sale, my
e-mail address works -- as long as you drop the "nada" from Canada
(i.e. just "yahoo.ca").

You've got some tempting sounding plants in your Special section. I
wish you were closer by, so I could stop in and see them for myself.
--Vic