Old 30-04-2005, 07:02 AM
Rheilly Phoull

One day Hope got dressed and committed to text

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:35:10 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull"
wrote:

AFAIK the worms will enjoy packets of food scraps wrapped in
newspapaper, avoid citrus skins etc. Thats how I recall the feeding
instructions from a worm pack I once bought and put into our garden.
Also AFAIK snail killer pellets are also toxic to our "Garden
Buddies".

thanks, I'll leave citrus peels out of my worm-treats. I don't bait
or poison anything anyway so they're safe from that :-).

Is there a reason to wrap the scraps in newspaper?

Hope

Gosford NSW

Keeps it tidy :-) and the wrigglers soon get into the package. Other than
that I dont think theres any technical reason.

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull