Old 30-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Robert Dickow

Yes, Epi porpax is a weed. I had one that formed a carpet-like mat, like a
ground cover of dichondra or something. I just kept it with my cattleyas
and spilled some water on it once in a while. I figured it needed to be
eveny moist, since it has no pseudobulbs. That worked.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in
:

This is one of the easiest orchids to grow - just keep it moderately
bright, intermediate to warm, humid, and don't let it dry out. I've
heard it likes regular dilute fertilizer - one member of our society
had a great one that wouldn't bloom until she started fertilizing it.