Old 30-04-2005, 10:39 AM
uvdoc

Hi I have a tetra pf bio and uv minilight filter and so does my friend next
door I must say I have never used another system but mine works wonderful
and have never had a problem with it I do in the winder take in my tetra uv
light to prevent freezing but had a real bad problem with green water and my
water was never clear after putting in tetra system I had had no other
problems I recommend it highly Jim...........
"Haymish Pupkin" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the Tetra PFX-UV range of filters?
Are they any good? How do they compare with the hozelock bioforce filters?

Was looking at the Tetra PFX-UV 5000 or a Hozelock Bioforce 4500 UV/9000

UV

Many thanks

Haymish