Old 30-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Me

I wonder what they use for laxative?

"- Tom -" wrote in message
news:W4rce.7$Rl6.1@trndny08...

"Ed Lockett" wrote in message
I live in a Seattle neighborhood with a large squirrel population. In

the
Fall, they dig up and eat many Tulip bulbs. Same problem with Summer
flowering bulbs. Strangely, they seem to leave daffodils undisturbed.

I was once told of a simple, household product that repelled them

without
killing them. I've forgotten what it was. Can anyone help.

Or, is there a commercial squirrel repellant?

Thanks,

Ed Lockett

They're looking to get fat for the winter, right? Mix some peanut
butter with Portland cement. They get constipated and don't return. Put

it
in a short length of large plastic pipe to keep it out of the rain.
If room allows in the flower bed, stake down some metal chicken
fence to cover the bulbs.

--
Tom