Old 30-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:15:03 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Dave,

Yes, I know Rob's Rules. But surely I can't get only one more? It's more and
more frequent that I buy orchids three at a time, and I am not sure that
there will always be room for three more, especially the big ones: one of
the three that I bought at the New York show in April is in a 5 inch pot,
leaf span of 21 inches, height of spikes about 30 inches. It's one of those
multi-floral Phals with a cloud of small pink blossoms on a myriad of
branches. Now if I keep being attracted to such large plants, and keep
buying 3 orchids at a time, surely some day I will be in big trouble. It is
gorgeous though.

Joanna

Joanna, Buy a bigger place? Well it is an option..;-)

Dave