Old 30-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Dave Fouchey

No kidding Joanna, with the prices up there it is no wonder the
Congressmen are on the take..;-)

My territory takes me to Arlington, VA which is the north end of my
work and I hate the cost of just lunch up in that neck of the woods.
Sheesh...

Dave

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:18:15 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Dave,
Actually we have been considering the option of buying a larger place. But
it would cost at least 10,000-15,000 orchids-worth to buy a place in
Northern Virginia / Washington DC area where we live, and even for that
price it might not be possible to buy a bigger place. :-(
Joanna

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
.. .
Joanna, Buy a bigger place? Well it is an option..;-)

Dave