Old 30-04-2005, 08:13 PM
J Fortuna

Steve,
Yes, I have been looking at Armani White already in some of the online
catalogues, it does look very promising.

Sue,
I appreciate the thought. Yes, Al is in my area, and yes I have looked at
all the Paphs in his catalogue several times already, as part of my
self-torture. There is no need for me to buy the Paph. Irish Lace though,
it's one of my 6 paphs, bought it from Al's in February as part of the
Valentine's Day orchid shopping spree.
Joanna

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
As Dave and Steve said - You need more Paphs. Isn't Al in your
neck of the woods?

DPE0268 Paph. Wossner Vollmond (niveum 'Triad' x armeniacum
'Limon') Good looking White on his web site

DPE0269 Paph. delenatii one of the parents of that Magic Lantern
you like. Very lovely.

DPE0346 Paph. Yospur (delenatii x Conco-bellatulum 'yellow')
this is on the white end - and very pretty in his catalogue

Paph lowii does look like a puppy dog. It also spreads and lays
its spike over the entire collection unless you tie it securely
every few days.

DPE0825 Paph. Irish Lace (primulinum 'Windy Hill' x Sierra Lace
'Whippoorwill' AM/AOS) this green is lovely too.

I am sure you need some paphs - but I tend to agree this is not
the time to buy. Wait to see if any are in bloom when you want
blooms. But mean time do your shopping and make a list of
considerations. Look at size as well as color and style of
bloom.

Have fun.
SuE