Old 30-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Mary Fisher

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Howard Neil" wrote in message

This may be a good time to ask local farmers for their used sheets.

I don't know farmers who use them and my garden plots are measured in
low single numbers of square yards, not hectares. And I only have four
plots.

Ask your daughter to obtain some and collect it when you next visit?

She's, er, otherwise engaged at the moment. Pregnant.

Congratulations, Granny. :-)

Nothng to do with me.

I'll post the result if my experiments tomorrow.

How about you picking up a bit for me, I'll collect it in July?

I've already had my neighbour's plastic (the only one I know who has a
silage clamp). The others all use silage bales. :-(

So do daughter's neighbours.

Never mind, I'll have to leave empty handed:-)

Mary

--
Howard Neil