Old 01-05-2005, 01:12 AM
RichToyBox

The plastic that the preformed ponds is made from can be heat formed, so
taking a propane torch and warming, not to hot and burning, bend the lip up
to the level that you want. You can also take a piece of stainless and bend
it to fit, place silicone tank seal around the edges betweem the tank and
stainless sheet, and bolt it through the liner. You may be able to effect a
seal with greatstuff foam, which a lot of people use for waterfall mortar.
--
RichToyBox

"Steve" wrote in message
We bought a 165 gal pond from Lowe's to upgrade from our 90 gallon pond.
I didn't realize at the time we have a "drainage lip" on one side that
goes down about two inches. This feature will not allow us to fill our
pond close to the rim. What Id like to do is somehow put some liner or
another material over it and caulk/glue it so that I might fill the pond
higher.

Any suggestions on how to go about doing this ???????

Thanks