Old 30-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Alan

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:15:20 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:07:47 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Willobie" wrote in message
Does anything eat ants - apart from an ant-eater? Our entire garden
seems
be built on a series of ants' nests. They are invading my planters and
now
the bird table. I don't want to use poison so I'm hoping for a
predetor -
birds? - hedgehogs? - foxes? Any ideas?

You need to keep it wet where their nests are. Otherwise poison is your
only
hope.

Prat,

Whats wrong with poison?

Only a prat would ask that, thanks for confirming my original guess.
Prat.

You can buy little self-contained units that ensure
only ants are affected.

Where from the local weirdos and S&M shoppe?

Prat.

I bet you convert lots of people to your POV with your persuasive wit and
repartee :-)

I also bet that when you get ants in the house, you dont pick them up on a
piece of paper and take them out somewhere safe.

You been watching?

Most of us just remove the nests and the ants will go elsewhere,
presumably to your dump?