Old 01-05-2005, 04:03 AM
- Tom -

"Ed Sievers" wrote in message
I got an article on Pine Moths in Nebraska from the University's web site
here and it lists several sprays that are effective in controlling the 3
species of moths which can destroy a pine tree (I did, in fact, lose 1
"Austrian" pine last year). Problem: most of the chemicals they recommend
must be applied by licensed applicators......(who almost NEVER show up.)
The article lists "dimethoate" and does not indicate that its use is
restriced as Lindane and some of the others are. Anybody know of a "Brand
Name" for dimethoate?
TIA-- Ed S with a brand new respirator....... and an MT sprayer (

Google! Think "Google". ; )

http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles...hoate-ext.html

--
Tom