Old 01-05-2005, 09:04 AM
blank

"Elaine T" wrote

Has anyone tried to arrange bogwood propped at sharp angles against tank
glass? How did you do it? I'm open to all ideas because I'm not sure I
like any of mine.

Yes, I have driftwood which leans against the back of the tank. No worries.
Since I get mine from the local beach, I soak it for a couple of months in a
garbage bin with a clay pot to keep it submerged until it is sufficiently
salt-free and waterlogged enough to stay where I put it without tying of any
sort. Once a week or so I change the water its soaking in and then at the
end I give it a strong chlorine soaking for a couple days, then leave it in
the sun for a few hours to kill off the chlorine and bobs yer uncle--in it
goes to the tank.