Old 01-05-2005, 04:37 AM
PatK

VMWOOD wrote:
Pat

I use a soil drench called Gnats Away sold by Gardens Alive. Also cut
back on your watering.

Marv-Montezuma, IA
http://community.webshots.com/user/vmwood

PatK wrote:

I was wondering if there's something safe that I could use to get rid

of

gnats around my houseplants? They seem to be all over the soil on a
couple of my plants. I also have cats and a dog and didn't want to

use

something that might be harmful to them. (or me!) Oh and, any ideas

what

might be causing this?

Thanks,
Pat

All good suggestions. I'll give it a try. What they're bothering is a
purple hyacinth vine I've got growing in a pot. Most of the leaves are
kind of drying up and falling off. It was doing fine until the gnats
showed up.

Pat