Old 01-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Sacha

On 1/5/05 11:44, in article ,
"pammyT" wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message
snip
I take your point, Mike, as I know someone who is very allergic to wasp
stings, but I must say that I automatically assumed that Sacha was
referring to herself. Read the sentence again. Surely one should infer
"on me" at the end given that the whole piece was about the effect of
stings *on her*?

That's what *I* thought she meant too.

You're quite correct. Of course I was referring to myself - how could
anyone possibly comment upon the effect of wasp stings on other people?
Ignore it - Mike Crowe isn't getting as much attention as he would like -
despite the fact that he's 'mentioned' he's going on some boat somewhere
about a dozen times.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)