Old 01-05-2005, 03:20 PM

Thanks for the info. Just what I needed. Pete
Koitoy wrote:
Wrote:
I'm working on a leak in my pond (finally). I understand that

volclay
may be used to plug the hole. Advice? Source? Problems?
Thanks.
Pete

Are you talking about sodium bentonite? I love the stuff. Haven't
used it for a leak- but I have it around my waterfall and also

rebuilt
an edge with it. There are a few sites about sodium bentonite and

also
the product bentomat. This is sodium bentonite woven with fabric-

they
use it to line landfills and huge ponds. Haven't found a supplier
though. Tidy Cat unscented clumping cat litter is 100% sodium
bentonite.

--
Koitoy