Old 01-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
(paghat) wrote:

Granny Artemis & I sat on the floor of the corral & were visited & nibbled
on by a Patagonian cavy about three times the size of a regular guinea
pig, a baby potbelly pig about the size of a big loaf of bread, a half
dozen baby pygmy goats hardly any bigger than large cats, a full-sized
nanny goat who was present so that the baby pygmy goats wouldn't get
dehydrated for need of milk, a de-horned bottle-raised Zebu (a miniature
but very wild type of cow that I've never seen so tame before; they're
usually hinky around strangers), an elderly dwarf horse smaller than a
great dane who loved to be scratched around his ears & cheeks, plus a
yab-yab-yab-yabbering duck, & what else, oh yeah, a bunch of children. It
was great.

OK, I'm jealous!

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal