Old 01-05-2005, 10:38 PM
kate morgan

Default gardening tools for childrenl

Kate Morgan Wrote:
my grandson will be 5 in a few weeks time and he is to have a piece of
garden to work and hopefully learn how to grow things :-) I think that
good birthday gift would be gardening tools, can anyone recommend a
good
make that would be suitable for this young man.

Many thanks to all who answered my first post. We decided to buy Johnjo a
set of childrens gardening tools made by Bulldog, They are very well made
and just right for a proper gardener in the making ,other gifts included
some smaller hand tools and a bright yellow watering can :-)))

granny kate