Old 02-05-2005, 03:57 AM
Ed Sievers

Yup......I thought of that a couple of hrs after my post,
and you are so right Tom! There must be 15 different brand
names listed. Next time I'll try it BEFORE I post )
Thanks, Ed S.
"- Tom -" wrote in message
newsGXce.3802$yd1.2972@trndny01...

"Ed Sievers" wrote in message
I got an article on Pine Moths in Nebraska from the
University's web site here and it lists several sprays
that are effective in controlling the 3 species of moths
which can destroy a pine tree (I did, in fact, lose 1
"Austrian" pine last year). Problem: most of the
chemicals they recommend must be applied by licensed
applicators......(who almost NEVER show up.) The article
lists "dimethoate" and does not indicate that its use is
restriced as Lindane and some of the others are. Anybody
know of a "Brand Name" for dimethoate?
TIA-- Ed S with a brand new respirator....... and an MT
sprayer (

Google! Think "Google". ; )

http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles...hoate-ext.html

--