Old 02-05-2005, 08:18 AM
presley

Hi lgb, I live in Spokane now, and I can guarantee that we have no sassafras
here, and no nurseries that would consider selling it - even in the
arboretum....LOL. I guess it's the price we pay for having virtually no
mosquitos from late June until October.
"lgb" wrote in message I'm jealous. I live in
Eastern Washington and I've never seen one
around here. I admit to not looking that hard, but I think I'd
recognize one if I saw it. After all, they were thick in Kentucky where
I grew up - and dug sassafras every spring. Wild ginseng too :-).