Old 02-05-2005, 09:10 AM
madgardener

Try Thompson and Morgan and look under Somneferum papaver. Or "breadseed
poppies" those are the kind which we use the blueish seeds on our muffins
and rolls.........and no, those at the grocery store are sterile.....or ask
someone who has grown them for decades to share some seeds. I'm sure someone
out there grows them as the beautiful flowers they are, and can send you
some when the pods set their seeds. (anyone in Australia can send some if
they have them as it's winter and the pods are dry now and can be
harvested). Love the flowers. I apparently might have gotten lucky and had
the pink peony one come up in three places, but just three plants, period.
and I'm hoping for them to survive and provide me with triple the flowers
next year. These are the kind my grandmammy grew.
good luck finding a source.
madgardener
"Brian and Michelle" wrote in message
Does anyone out there have any Peony Poppy seeds for sale.....
have been looking all over for The Peony Poppy Type seeds.