Old 02-05-2005, 01:32 PM
enigma

(paghat) wrote in
news
Yesterday Granny Artemis & I were driving around to
nurseries when we spotted in a Ford sales lot an ad hoc
"petting zoo" so we pulled in there & jumped out of the
car. There were lots of young mothers standing around
outside the corral watching their kids with the animals, a
few teenagers inside the corral, but like only one full
grown adult playing with animals. It was SLIGHTLY
embarrassing to be an adult eager to play with baby
animals, but hey, if those young mothers outside the corral
had lost their sense of joy interacting with animals,
that's just sad for them.

it sure is!
if you & Granny Artemis ever get out to the east coast, i have
a very kissy llama (most of the llamas are typically stand-
offish, but Perl likes to kiss) & some goats & chickens that
would love to entertain you
if i ever decide if i want to move or not, i'll know when i'm
getting yaks...
lee