Old 02-05-2005, 11:51 AM
hugh

'twas said tongue firmly in cheek.

In message , Margret
writes
As for cats v birds -I like both. Have a cat that sits looking mean at the
birds as they come down for their seed - he occasionly makes a half hearted
lunge, the birds then fly back to their tree and make insulting remarks. (
at least that's what I think they are doing!) I once had a sulpher crested
cockatoo who would sit on top of his cage( he only went in it at night) and
say " Here puss puss" all day, and drive the poor cats mad!
Margret
"Mike" wrote in message

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--

What as sad sad person. Doesn't like nature, but thinks more of his car

:-((

-hugh
Anybody seen my cat? - knee high and growls.-