Old 02-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Sacha

On 2/5/05 12:06, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 10:08:46 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I wonder how the rest of you are faring this w/e? We have had some very
mixed weather but none of that blazing heat we were promised - dull, cloudy,
some rain and to cap it all, it is *pouring* with rain this morning - and on
what should be one of the nurseryman's busiest days of the year!

It reached 25DegC for about 30 minutes here in NL yesterday. Summer
finished sometime later and it's been pouring down since. Some might
say the garden needs it. :-)

Tcha! Not this garden - it's sodden. We can't even weed it for fear of
compacting the soil when we tread on it! My daughter has just rung me from
London and says it's lovely there!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk